Friday, November 21, 2008

Too Cool for bubbles?


When I checked the progress this morning at 7 am, the temperature had cooled down to 64 degrees, and after 2 minutes of observation, no bubbles appeared in the airlock. I'm trying to raise the temperature in the room now, and have also covered the primary fermentation container with a blanket!. I'll watch throughout the day, and if the temperature goes back up and still no bubbles, I guess the next step will be a google search on "stuck fermentation"...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

who or what is bubbly at 5:30am???

Unknown said...

How can you check it at 7am and post to the blog at 5:30am....you got some splain to do........

Fluegmeister said...

Blog is on Pacific standard - but you probably knew that...:)

Unknown said...

hey if I can't pick on DJD brewing who can I pick on?.....also D was out of bed by tnen why did he wait so long to check on this....Hmm?

Unknown said...

typo